The SGI Information (Official) Facebook page ("Page") is maintained by the SGI Information (Official) Facebook Committee ("Committee").
Section 1 Terms
- Terms for the provision and use of the Page shall be applied to the Committee and Users. "Users" refers to any user who has viewed or accessed the Page. By entering the Page, the Committee assumes Users have agreed with the Terms.
- The Committee reserves the right to update or modify Terms at any time without prior notice.
Section 2 Use of Page
- Users must agree with the Terms of the Committee in order to use the Page.
- The Committee reserves the right to update or modify the Page at any time without prior notice.
- Any post, such as a comment, made on the Page will be considered as public information. The Committee reserves the right to record, store, transfer, copy, edit, modify or use any information provided to the Page for promotional purposes, but any information will not be sold to third parties.
Section 3 Access to Basic Information
Due to the features of Facebook, the Committee will have access to publicized information of Users such as name, profile picture, gender, and friends list. By viewing or accessing the Page, the Committee assumes Users have agreed with this term.
Section 4 Prohibited Matters
- The Committee prohibits Users from making posts that:
- interfere with this service;
- cause trouble, damage, and loss to other Users, any third party or the Committee;
- violate any right including but not limited to copyright, trademark and privacy of other Users, any third party and the Soka Gakkai (copyright holder);
- undertake recognized self-promotion;
- violate Facebook Policy;
- disclose personal information of other Users without permission;
- disrespect, insult, and/or attack other users and/or the Page;
- are offensive to public order and morals;
- violate any law or regulation; and
- are otherwise deemed inappropriate by the Committee.
- Right holders and the Committee may seek damage compensation from Users in case of losses arising by Users' misuse of this service.
The Committee reserves the right to remove posts and to ban Users that do not abide by any of the above conditions without prior notice.
Section 5 Copyright
- All contents and intellectual property shall belong to the Soka Gakkai and/or the right holders.
- Users are allowed to use information provided in the Page for their personal, non-commercial use.
- Users shall not use the Page or any information thereon in violation of any rights provided by any law, policy, rule, or regulation of any country and region.
- Users will be solely responsible and liable for any trouble caused by not complying with the Terms and shall not cause any trouble or loss to the Soka Gakkai.
Section 6 Disclaimer
- In no event will the Soka Gakkai or its affiliates be responsible for any loss and/or trouble caused to Users by any information provided in this service and any update to information provided.